Tuesday, January 16, 2007

rainy day!

Moshi2...gud morning, afternoon, and evening. I'm Mariani and I'm from Indonesia. Some of my classmates like to call me 'mami' or 'mommy'. it's not like Iam a so fussy like a mother, but I kind of person that like to do something according to my schedule. Because of that, everybody seems like calling me 'mami'. oh well, who cares...

I'm still 19 currently and I don't want to get older than this anymore.....someday, I'm gonna find a medicine that can't stop my age...hopefully...

Next is the picture of Lau Kawar Lake(if I'm not wrong), 3 hours journey by car from my hometown, Medan. It's very cold at there. Went there in my third year with all my classmates before we graduate.

Really miss that time. But , life goes on....haiihhh... I dont to want to be old ler.

I like to talk. I think my only ability is to talk and to make fun of myself :P

About writing....I used to HATE it. But after taking this COM subject, I have begun to like it. only a little bit.

That's all..

No comments: