Monday, January 29, 2007

Getting Bored...

It's just the third week of the semester asnd I feel bord already. No specific reason, but I think this semester lessons are not as fun as last semester.Or maybe I'm not really like the subject that being thought? Or..maybe that I'm not good in the subject? Dunno.....feel like to quit school and...what? What should I do? Feel like doing this....
Facing the problem on what should I do after I graduate makes me want to cry. Not really cry, I just haven't decide what kind of job that I want to do, where should I go, and everything else. FYI, if I still in Singapore I will be graduating next year.....
I'm still in the mood where I just want to enjoy my life, my school life.
Haihh....wish could be young...forever....

3 comments:

Kevin said...

This is the funniest photo I've seen all day! Perhaps we should get the class to do different poses with those rubbish bins and blog photos of it :P

Mariani said...

hahah,I have a lot of it with my friends, with different pose of course. Will pose it nex time

Sham said...

haha..that's a cute picture..i know what you mean by the modules this semester..i feel the same way too..