Thursday, April 5, 2007

QotW10: second life= second me?

Introducing to you guys a new 'game', called Second Life (SL). Well, at her you can create another you (not specifically), with different name, face and etc.

My avatar name at SL is Mariani Cortes. Why I choose Cortes because if you get my initial name its become MC, which exactly the same as my real life :)

So, firstly i got to introduce to you guy about my avatar. Why I edited my avatar like this? Well, I still choose to be female in my SL :P and keep my black hair. The other appearance? Just to make my avatar look good, nothing special behind it :)
The clothing is the kind I wont wear in my real life except for the red pants. As you can see, my avatar is a little bit taller than my real height. For the face, ignore it. My real face is even prettier :P

Well, let me bring you to my favorite place, it's called "Perfect Prefabs Cyan". Just click the 'search' tab and click 'places'. Type 'garden' and it in the first in the list. As you can see below, I am flying(WOW!) as the place as my background. It got beach, gazebo, and waterfall. Such nice place to hang out in SL.
Inside the main building, it got a room where you (your avatar) can rest and relax? As you can see below, I am relaxing on one of the couches. And it got beds to let you sleep on!! Well, I think this one suppose to be the study room? I got an action that make your avatar look like reading a book :D Well, I do not know what room is this, but it got a lot of chair like the one my avatar was sitting on.Well, this place is the one of the places that I like to visit in SL

Come and joinSL, do not forget to add me :)

No comments: