Thursday, February 8, 2007

Annoyed annoyed....

Well, actually it's happened yesterday during the COM 242 class.
Mr. Lim told us that we gonna have a library trip on monday, thennnn.... I asked him whether or not he will provide lunch for us? Com'on, I'm just kidding, he DID NOT have to yell at me by saying "GO TO HELL", rite? The first moment I heard it, it hurt me. Iam a GIRL and he is a TEACHER. Maybe he did that to his friend. Well, I'm not his friend and I do not know him very well, beside that he yelled at me in front of my classmates. Although I know that he was kidding too, but doesnt mean that he can be that rude. Where should I put my face?

Really, I do not know whether next time I will open my mouth again in his class or not. Rather than I get myself humiliated in front of my class mates, I prefer to be different me. A quite Mariani. Sad, hurt and..phai se arrr.....

Oh well...try not to think about it again.....
And he is a nice teacher.....
Cia You.....

2 comments:

Cheilla said...

I kinda think the same way too... :( hummm... Probably that's one of the consequences of having a young lecturer... Just bear with it lah, k?? you have the right to say anything in class, no need to be pai se... :)

Kevin said...

Mariani: Thanks for sharing this. I knew you were joking and I meant it as a joke in return, but it didn't come out right. I'm really sorry about it and I hope you'll feel better. Without you, the class won't be half as fun! :)